Please note that we are experiencing technical issues with our phone line. Kindly email all your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org until further notice.
East Toronto Vascular Clinic is still open. Please note that only ONE person may accompany you to your appointment.
Your appointment will be rescheduled:
- If you have travelled in the past 2 weeks anywhere outside of Canada
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or any other flu like symptoms (fever, cough)
- if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
To ensure safety for our staff and patients we:
- we conduct a thorough screening for all of our patients over the phone and when checking-in
- we allow only one family member per visit
- we have enhanced the disinfection protocol between each patient
- we have rearranged the furniture in the clinic to ensure appropriate distancing
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend your scheduled appointment with East Toronto Vascular Clinic, instead get in touch with your primary care provider or call Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000.
Should I schedule my Covid-19 vaccine?
The vast majority of patients with arterial or venous disease can safely take any of the COVID vaccines. The incidence of blood clotting is very small for all of them. Additionally, prior to any COVID vaccine administration in Ontario there is a rigorous screening process to ensure anyone at risk of blood clotting or adverse outcomes of any kind are identified, and the relevant issues discussed.
We feel very confident in this process and encourage everyone to register for vaccination as soon as possible!
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
1805 Queen Street East, Toronto M4L 3Y3
fax (416) 259-7975
Phone (416) 691-2030